We offer customized integrated solutions that allow our customers to easily perform what they want to do. Our solutions support various industries in making better decisions and optimizing their operations.
We are looking for a passionate Unmanned System (UAS) Operator / Integrator to join the team in Winnipeg. The candidate will be responsible for executing flight operations and providing technical support to customers in the Americas.
- Plan and execute flight operations with the Aurora Aerial UAV systems and payloads integration (e.g Photogrammetry, LiDAR, multispectral, thermal) and validate integration options in accordance with SOW.
- Conduct demonstrations and provide training to Customers.
- Coordinate with aviation authorities to get flights permissions, system compliances, etc.
- Plan and execute test flights, future products, and prototypes with development team.
- Document test flights, and record results with accuracy and precision.
- Education in a technical field (aircraft maintenance, electronics, RF programming, etc.)
- Ability to work hands-on with small UAV systems, including assembly, disassembly, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work outdoors under various temperature and weather conditions.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, Fluent with English (speaking / writing)
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Min 18 years old with Driver’s license.
- Motivation to travel worldwide for up to 2 weeks duration.
- Must be Canadian or Canada Permanent Residence per Transport Canada Regulation
- UAV experience or Advanced RPAS Pilot Certificate is preferred.
- Knowledge of Canadian regulatory operations.
- Operating UAVs as a hobbyist or professional pilot will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in aerial surveying, spatial data capture and post-processing an asset.
Aurora Aerial stands for diversity and equal rights. None of the above expressions should be discriminatory in terms of age, sex, ancestry, religion, belief or experience. We confirm that we are pleased to accept all applications from candidates of any age, gender, ancestry, religion, belief or experience.
Ready to opt for a challenge?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now!